Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Morphing Environment 1: "The Standing"

---- ::: Now on SALE at Daz3D ::: ----






Some postwork with Ron Devineys brushes of course =)

"The Standing" -was- definitely one of my best selling products. After its release however, it picked up some bad reviews, and I can understand why... First and foremost, I totally suck at writing instructions for my products... I "assume" people know how to use things, and I neglected a big part of the 3D Grafx community by not providing better instructions on use, and for that, I offer my most sincere and humble apologies. However, don't let bad instructions deter you from such an awesome product...

If you check out some of my imagery, you'll see I make use of very "complex" shapes combined with a simple collection of scene items. In all my years of using Poser and related programs, there is always that need to fill the background, and provide a base or ground for the figures and/or objects... However, no one wants to be stuck using the same background and terrain over and over again...

My very first "Morphing Environment", "The Standing" solves that problem. Initially shaped as an enclosing cylindrical platform, its high density leads the way to extreme shape-shifting morphability, meaning you as the user have extreme control over your scenes and characters environment and plenty of versatility. This is definitely a product you can use over and over again, and never get tired of..... Far too many ways to variate its shape, you can create one hundred renders and never have the same "look"... Of course, a little creativity can take you even farther =)

Great for all styles and genres of art and imagery... Portraits, pin-ups, fantasy, sci-fi, horror and even natural landscapes can be made with just a few clicks and dial turns... It has 30 morph deformations, and 9 "pre-textured" morphs (what I call "MatMorph") to get any user going fast and quick... Also comes with 10 photobased texture presets, but of course you have your own endless plethora of procedural materials and shaders to exploit to their fullest...

MatMorphs are hand-texture-painted morphs, meaning color, texture and shape are embedded into the figure simultaneously...... The set includes the color, displacement and normal maps of the 9 included MatMorphs, so if needbe, the user can alter or adjust texture settings as they see fit.

I'll be posting more images and blabbing more about my Morphing Environment sets, so stay tuned =)

No comments:

Post a Comment