Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Eureka =)


 It took a while of playing with, having to remember all the stuff I forgot, and then I had to seriously sink my teeth into it, but I finally figured out the "problem" I had with the initial release of The Standing... Don't fret or worry, absolutely NOTHING is wrong with the current release..... Allow me to explain.

The Standing is a high density morphing backdrop prop for Poser users. A versatile stage prop, that can mimic landscape environments and enclosed interior spaces. You can see by the images posted in my gallery that it can be used and morphed in a variety of ways, and can output for any style of genre of art. And I've only just begun to release its full potential.

It comes loaded with morphs, but the heart and soul of The Standing are the "MatMorphs", variations in which texture and shape are added simultaneously to give awesome and unique effects and looks.


 For the most part, ZBrush plays an integral role in the MatMorphs creation, and I can extract shape and color for use in Poser. However, due to the figures grouping and mapping, extraction of these key elements was difficult, and at times unfortunately some of the WOW got lost in translation =(

But with the update release I am currently working on, the new mapping and grouping make production fluidity a creative breeze...

So here is a quick sneek peek of 2015 version... And keep an eye on my freestuff section at Renderosity for add ons to the 2010 release =)


No comments:

Post a Comment