Thursday, September 15, 2011

On artists vacation =P

I know, I know, I've been slim these days =P I started a new job and it's absorbed all my time, but that's a good thing. I've been real busy getting "other things" back into order, and in the long run, this little break will give me time to reflect on my skills, and develop new tricks and techniques which will surely trickle into new products and freebies offered by yours truly =)

I have a few artistic projects I'm working on, so maybe by the begining of October I should have my schedule worked out and will be slipping back into society full swing again. Still, there are plenty of free items and Daz / Renderosity Market place items to keep you busy and to help you with your creative flow.....

Take care for now friends, I'm still abouts, and can easily be reached should the need arise =)

No comments:

Post a Comment