Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Poser File Editor...


One of the best buys I have ever made as a Poser user is the PFE... As a merchant, w/i the few months I have owned this great utility, it has saved me countless hours of work, scripting, coding, or poser hacking anyone would rather swim an ocean of squid to avoid doing... If you have Poser and need a way to edit your files, the PFE is the way to go...

Make conforming outfits in moments, make FBM's, make INJ/REM poses from morphs, extract geometry from figures and props, edit materials, and a host of other things... The Morph Editor alone is worth double the price, and the ease at which you can fix Poser files makes this a MUST HAVE.....

I am always finding new ways to take advantage and exploit the toolset, I can not stress enough that ANY merchant who develops and creates content for Poser should own this...

No comments:

Post a Comment