Thursday, May 26, 2011

----- Welcome to the 4th Dimension -----

Hello my friends =)

Many of you may know me as "MatCreator" from 3d/2d creations sold or showcased at the popular graphics communities sites and online galleries. I'm just your average graphics geek w/ a passion for 3D and art. I am self employed as an artist and graphic designer, so I am always finding ways to explore and exploit my creative prowess. I sell my prints in Gallery exhibits, flea markets and street fairs/ festivals and grab consignments from framing stores or antique shops, I snag freelance jobs and gigs here and there, all while promoting and creating 3D/2D content and presets for the graphics community. Currently my arsenal consists of Carrara as my main rendering program, Hexagon, 3D Coat and ZBrush as my modeling applications, and Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 and related plugins and filters for my 2d work.

No comments:

Post a Comment