Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Poll... I need you to VOTE =)


Hello again my friends =) Forget my ranting and raving, but it IS growing, I think the content creators of the Poser-Verse would benefit immensely by incorporating the Second Life Community in their creative marketing efforts... From my short experience of Second Life, I can't stress how awesome it is when used as a short distraction, but being able to add another creative outlet for my graphic endeavor$ is always a plus =)

Let's peek at the stats, which show a growing number of Mesh users... These people are in need of content, and we can easily oblige.

  • 70% of online time is with a mesh viewer over the past 3 days.
  • 65% of all sessions are launched with a mesh enabled viewer, over the past 3 days.
  • 73% of unique residents logged in with a mesh enabled viewer, over the past three days.
I need your Votes people, Mesh is an awesome thing, a "bridge" of creative expression and communication...

No comments:

Post a Comment