Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Content for Carrara?!?

I think I am beginning to spend too much time away from my main app. This arbitration is affecting not only my workflow, but my artistic quality as well. I spend so much time "Poser-izing" content, it takes away from how I should be developing in Carrara. This is totally unacceptable, and I am wondering how I would fair if i switched markets and concentrated on the Carrara community. I have some shows lined up this fall, and it would be awesome to introduce some Carrara artistry into the mix.

My current arsenal of Carrara, Hexagon, ZBrush and 3D Coat suit me well, never has Poser been a priority of mines, but as a content developer, I has my doubts leaving the Poser market...

Could one such as I exist on Carrara Content alone?!?!?

(of course, I could simply do both just to see, will be interesting to say the least)

No comments:

Post a Comment