Monday, June 27, 2011

My First NiteMare......



I was dead serious about how >>> Forever Mountain <<< would be my last "terrain"...

What a liar I am =P

I have been developing new and interesting ways to create not just a "terrain", but full flavor "playsets" for use in your favorite rendering program. When I say playset, that means a FULL 3D environment, a complete area that your figures and characters can interact with and are ideal for animation scenes and sequences.

My newest wip, "My 1st Nitemare", will be the first of this series of playsets. As always, organically modeled, awesome detail baked into the mesh, no need for morphs, displacement, normals or bump maps to get those nice, renders...

I've posted a few sneek peek shots, but would still love to hear your feedback and suggestions. Please take this time to make any requests, believe me when I say your opinions do matter...

You can even drop me a line direct to me email, >>> MatCreator <<< is all about the people =)

So far, the set includes the base terrain, and some "root" props (those spiked objects you see surrounding V4). I've only done 3 texture variants so far, the "main" texture will be more than a fill, hand painted, and will make great use of morphs, displacement and other, various maps as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment