Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The technical end of things =P



Mapping MADNESS, to say the very least... It was almost the end of the world, but I prevailed =)

All jokes aside, I spent some serious hours remapping the terrain prop of my newest wip... Organic modeling + automapping - retopping = drama =P Nothing I couldn't handle in some form or fashion, just know, that I really do go the distance, lol...

Still haven't had the chance to do the "horror" texture/displacement/morphing yet, definitely tomorrow. A few issues w/ the UV's sent me into flux, but thankfully I was able to fix it, and even better, improve on it, so progress has been made and on to the next phase...

Still no word on any requests, that means you guys are happy w/ how I've been doing everything so far. No news is good news, and that's good news to me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment