Monday, June 27, 2011

Whew..........

B U S Y...

BUSY.....

And Busy..........

It's been a tuff week for sure =/

Daz3D has been consuming too much of my time w/ simple bullshit, making it so hard to increase my volume of products. Not appreciated to say the least. I have like 5 products on the back burner, and just haven't had any time to prepare them for release. My normal routine is 2 weeks Daz, 2 weeks Renderosity, but lately, between fixes and tweaks, my style and flow has been cramped, LOL!!!

It's not all Daz... Renderosity is trying to up the ante as well, so they too are making it harder to get things in... And of course, I'm just ranting... It is my blog, I'm entitled to it =P Any fix that needs to be made is my fault, I know... That, I can deal with, it's the issues and debates of personal preference I don't care to get into..................

Anyways, hopefully things should be getting back to normal. A lot of new products are on their way, new styles of things and more importantly, better quality =)

Don't mind me... It's Monday drag is all, LOL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment