Thursday, June 23, 2011

Realms: NiteMares and more...

I did better than I had originally thought, thankfully it wasn't a mapping issue, but rather the normals misbehaving in Poser =/ I'm going to have to seriously investigate that, I'd really like to be able to utilize the normal maps I generate in Poser and Studio, but they always seem to render blotchy and distort my mesh...

:: sigh ::

On a great note, I've already made the companion Ivy. This time around, I will smooth them, and remap for my texture needs...

After the morphs, normally, I'd consider the set done, but I'd really appreciate your feedback, info and most importantly, REQUESTS...

What else would you like included in terrain/sets? What props would really help your rendering needs? This is your chance to speak and be heard =)

No comments:

Post a Comment