Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gamma Andromeda: Texture Variants =)



I have to apologize for the delay my friends, things got somewhat hectic over the weekend, especially w/ school -almost- over =P But I am uploading the next 3 sets to the Renderosity FreeStuff section, Variants 3, 4 and 5 will be at your fingertips soon enough =)

Of all the sets, I think 3 is my favorite. I like the metallic green and how it contrasts so nicely w/ those "bits and bobs" of red =)

Still, I am by no means a texture artist =P

If ANY -established- texture would like to try out my suit, I would be more than willing to offer it in exchange for a promissory reciprocation of the favor =D A mutual benefit indeed, simply email me and I am sure to get back to you soon. Please, serious requests by established texture artists only......

No comments:

Post a Comment